Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > sd card damaged or not inserted??
sd card damaged or not inserted??

2099 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2016-07-18 11:52:52

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    Blastedtek
    2016-07-10 17:13:00
    Tried to update my scanner now will not boot. Never registered it, now can't get in to it to get the info needed to complete registration. Any help greatly appreciated s/n DS011Q003313

•   Level 7   
    (885) points
    fware

2016-07-12 14:18:16 (Reply to:Blastedtek)

No registration to your Autel ID but updates ???
    How does that work ?

A new SD with PC suite will give you the basic software even if you have NO payed subscription for updates (update periode).
    This will give you access to the about screen with the password you need.

Otherwise the support (best by email) may be able to send you the registration password for your SNR or may even connect the device to our Autel ID.

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    Blastedtek
    2016-07-13 11:06:13
     Thx for the response. All I did was turn it on and select update from its menu. It frozen during update, the next day still frozen. It got rebooted because obviously it had problems. Then the error started. That's how I found out about the registration. We don't use this scanner because its so slow. We prefer snapon virus. Figure I try updating. I didn't even know about paying for an update, if I did would had left it alone. I am going to try the pc suite. Again thank you.

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    Blastedtek
    2016-07-18 11:52:52
     Just an update. I was basically told if I did not make a copy of the card, I would have to buy the update to make it work. 
    Dear Customer,
    I checked the S/N in our system and found the free update access of DS011Q003313 expired on 2013, that's to say, you cannot register it again, and you have no access to download/install any software for it.
    If you ever backup files, you can copy that to an empty SD card directly; if no,  please buy the yearly update first to download software for the DS708.

With kind regards,
    Cheryl Zhu
    Overseas Tech Support
    Autel Intelligent Technology Corp., Ltd.
  Total1 Pages